Set Webe Louis van Teeffelen Arm Chairs in Solid Teakwood and Black Leatherette, Dutch Design 1960s. Ref. CH186
Mid-century pair of Dutch design lounge chairs.
Designed by Louis van Teeffelen for Webe. The Netherlands, 1960s.
Teak wooden frame. Black leatherette upholstery.
The chairs offer a great seating comfort and are very well preserved.
- Designer: Louis van Teeffelen
- Type: -
- Manufacturer: Wébé
- Year: 1960's
- Country: The Netherlands
- Materials: Teak wood, Leatherette
- Condition: Very Good
- Height: 88 cm / 34,7''
- Width: 65 cm / 25,6''
- Depth: 75 cm / 29,5''
- Seat Height: 36 cm / 14,2''
- Seat Width: 50 cm / 19,7''
- Seat Depth: 43 cm / 16,9''
- Arm Rests: 56 cm / 22,1''
- Quantity: 2
- Ref.: CH186