Set of Dutch Design Side Chairs by Geoffrey Harcourt for Exquis / Artifort, 1960s
Set of two comfortable side / cocktail chairs designed by Geoffrey Harcourt and produced for Artifort / Exquis in the 1960s. The design of these elegant chairs is inspired on and in style of the well known ‘Orange Slice’ chair of Pierre Paulin. The chairs feature a black leatherette shell on a polished steel base pedestal.
This high quality set of chairs is in a good condition.
- Designer: Geoffrey Harcourt
- Type: Lounge chairs
- Manufacturer: Artifort / Exquis
- Year: 1970s
- Origen: The Netherlands
- Materials: Leatherette, Polished Steel
- Condition: Good, Light wear consistent its age and use
- Height: 70
- Width: 56
- Depth: 60
- Seat height: 35
- Ref.: CH031
- Price: On request | Quantity: 2