Pair of Mid-Century Design Beech Wood with Sisal Easy Chairs After Charlotte Perriand, 1960s
A rare pair of lounge chairs in the style of Charlotte Perriand.
The frame of the chairs are build out of ashwood and come with a woven sisal rope seat and backrest.
The chairs do have a craftsmanship structure and are beautiful patinated.
They would perfectly match in an interior with the designs from Charlotte Perriand, Pierre Jeanneret and Jean Prouve.
The set is in a very well conserved condition.
- Designer: After Charlotte Perriand
- Type: Sisal woven easy chairs
- Manufacturer: Unknown
- Year: 1950-1959
- Country: France or India
- Materials: Beech wood, Sisal rope
- Condition: Very Good, Wear consistent with age and use
- Height: 81 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 75 cm
- Seat height: 37 cm
- Armrest height: 58 cm
- Ref.: CH146
- Price: On request I Quanity: 2