Pair of Carlo Ratti Style Minimalistic Plywood Side Chairs for Legni Curvati, Italy, 1950s
Pair of mid-century Italian design minimalistic side chair designed after Carlo Ratti for Legni Carvati around the 1950s.
This set of elegant chair features a plywood teak veneer seating and backrest with elegant black metal feet.
The chair is in a good vintage condition with some minor wear consistent its age and use.
- Designer: After Carlo Ratti
- Type: Minimalistic Side chairs
- Manufacturer: Attr Legni Curvati
- Year: 1950s
- Origen: Italy
- Materials: Plywood, Metal
- Condition: Very good, minor wear consistent its age and use
- Height: 89 cm
- Width: 53 cm
- Depth: 42 cm
- Seat height: 47 cm
- Quantity: 2
- Ref. CH175