Niels Otto Moller Solid Teak Desk / Side Chair Model 57, JL Mollers Mobels Fabrik with Black Leather Seating. Denmark, 1960s. Ref.: CH191
Distinguished Scandinavian solid teak wooden desk / side / armchair, Model 57 designed by Niels Otto Moller and produced by JL Mollers Mobelfabrik in the 1960s. The black leather seating shows a very nice authentic patine. The condition of this comfortable chair is very good with some hardly visible wear consistent its age and use.
- Designer: Niels Otto Moller
- Type: Model 57, Desk / Side Chair
- Manufacturer: JL Mollers Mobelfabrik
- Year: 1960s
- Origen: Denmark
- Materials: Black Leather, Solid Teak Wood
- Condition: Very good
- Height: 76 cm / 29,9''
- Width: 58 cm. / 22,8''
- Depth: 45 cm / 17,7''
- Height armrests: 67 cm / 26,4''
- Seat height: 44 cm / 17,3''
- Seat width: 48 cm / 18,9''
- Seat depth: 42 cm / 16,5''
- Quantity: 1
- Ref.: CH191