Niels Otto Moller Dining Chairs Model 84 Solid Beech Wood with Grey Velvet. Set of 4. Denmark, 1960s. Ref. CH182
€ 950,- euro / set
Set of four mid-century modern danish design dining chairs, model 84 by Niels Otto Moller. Manufactured by J.L. Moller Mobelfabrik, Denmark, 1960s.
The solid beech wooden frame is newly upholstered with a high quality subtle greyish blue velvet fabric.
The branded set is in a very good vintage condition, with minor wear consistent its age and use.
- Designer: Niels Otto Moller
- Type: Dining chair
- Manufacturer: J.L. Mollers Mobelfabrik
- Year: 1960s
- Country: Denmark
- Materials: Solid beech wood and velvet upholstery
- Condition: Very well preserved, minor wear consistent its age and use
- Height: 76 cm / 29,9 inch
- Width: 50 cm / 20 inch
- Depth: 50 cm / 20 inch
- Quantity: 4
- Ref.: CH182