Mid-Century Scandinavian Pair of Beech Wood Ladder Lounge Chairs after Grete Jalk for France and Son, 1960s
Mid-Century Scandinavian pair of beech wood ladder lounge chairs.
Design after Grete Jalk for France and Son, 1960s.
Brand new fresh green fabric upholstery.
The set is in excellent condition.
- Designer: After Grete Jalk
- Type: Ladder lounge chairs
- Manufacturer: After France and Son
- Year: 1970's
- Country: Scandinavia
- Materials: Beech wood, fabric upholstery
- Condition: Very good
- Height: 68 cm
- Width: 74 cm
- Depth: 74 cm
- Seat Height: 42 cm
- Arm Rests: 53 cm
- Ref.: CH124
- Price: On request | Quantity: 2