Mid-Century Scandinavian Design Teak Wood President Writing Desk Designed by Clausen and Maerus for Eden, The Netherlands, 1960s
Mid-Century freestanding architect teak writing desk. Designed by Clausen and Maerus during the 1960s for Eden Rotterdam/Amsterdam.
This top of this beautiful architectural writing desk features three nice storage cabinets via three sliding doors and offers three additional drawers.
This presidential desk is a real eye-catcher in perfect condition that can be placed as a freestanding unit.
- Designer: Clausen and Maerus
- Type: Architectural Writing desk
- Manufacturer:Eden Amsterdam / Rotterdam
- Year: 1960's
- Country: The Netherlands
- Materials: Solid teak wood
- Condition: Excellent
- Height: 78 cm
- Width: 150 cm
- Depth: 110 cm
- Ref.: D007
- Price: On request | Quantity: 1