Mid-Century Danish Design Mute Pink Niels Otto Moller Dining Chairs, Model 80, Set of 6, 1968
Set of six mid-century design dining chairs by Niels Otto Moller. Manufactured by J.L. Mollers Mobelfabrik, Denmark, 1960s.
The backrest and seating of the elegant teak wooden frame is upholstered with a changeant mute pink high quality fabric.
The set is in a very good vintage condition.
- Designer: Niels Otto Moller
- Type: Dining chair
- Manufacturer: J.L. Mollers Mobelfabrik
- Year: 1968
- Country: Denmark
- Materials: Solid teak wood and changeant mute pink fabric
- Condition: Very well preserved, minor wear consistent its age and use
- Height: 78 cm, 44 cm (seating) / 30,5 inch, 19,3 inch (seating)
- Width: 49 cm / 19,3 inch
- Depth: 50 cm / 20 inch
- Quantity: 6
- Ref.: CH170