Kerst Koopman Dutch Design Limited Edition Floor Lamp Art Object with Coat Rack, Umbrella and Plant Stand, 1980s. Ref. FL006
Highly decorative and rare floor art object with white globe lamp (Number 51 of a limited total of 84). Designed by the Dutch artist Kerst Koopman. This authentic tall lighting object features besides the white lighting globe, a coat rack, an umbrella and plant stand. The coat rack contains 6 stainless steel bars with a black solid plastic end ball.
The white pedestal is made of wood and the globe is made of glass. It is produced in a limited edition of only 84 items in the 1980s and is handmade and signed on the inside of the plant stand by the artist himself.
The object manufactured in the Netherlands 1970s, is in a very good vintage condition, with minor wear consistent its age and use. A real eyecatcher!
- Designer: Kerst Koopman
- Type: Floor Lamp Lighting Object, Coat Rack, Umbrella and Plant Stand
- Manufacturer: Kerst Koopman
- Year: 1980s
- Country: The Netherlands
- Materials: White lacquered wood, Frosted Glass, Stainless Steel, Plastic Black Balls
- Condition: Very good
- Total height: 210 cm
- Diameter: 65 cm
- Umbrella stand: height: 50 cm / diameter: 20 cm
- Plant stand: height: 30 cm / diameter: 25
- Glass lighting ball: diameter: 40 cm
- Ref.: FL006