Giorgetti 3-Seat ‘Aries’ Sofa in Full Black Leather Designed by Leon Krier. Italy, 1990s. Ref. S061
Explicit and rare 3 seat sofa designed (1993) in smooth black leather by the Luxembourg architect Leon Krier(1946) for Giorgetti, Italy. The ‘Aries’ model is inspired by the horns of a ram. This sofa has been completely reupholstered with a fine quality black leather accordingly the original. The legs are made from cherry wood but have been painted black. Overall this sofa is in a very good vintage condition, with minor wear consistent its age and use.
- Designer: Leon Krier
- Type: Aries
- Manufacturer: Giorgetti
- Year: 1990s
- Country: Italy
- Materials: Leather, Cherry Wood
- Condition: Very good, minor wear consistent its age and use
- Height: 70 cm / 27,6''
- Width: 200 cm / 78,7''
- Depth: 95 cm / 37,4''
- Seating Height: 40 cm / 15,8''
- Seating Width: 180 cm / 70,9''
- Seating Depth: 60 cm / 23,6''
- Ref.: S061