Erik Buch Danish Design Teak Dining Chairs for Oddense Maskinsnedkeri. Set of 4. Denmark, 1960s. Ref.: CH169
€ 1.250,- euro / set
Set of four mid-century design dining chairs by Erik Buch, Denmark, 1960s.
The elegant teak wooden frame is upholstered with a chocolate brown high quality fabric seating.
The set is in a very good condition, with only minor wear consistent its age and use. This branded product shows an authenticity label on the wooden frame of the chairs.
- Designer: Erik Buch
- Type: Desk- / Dining chair
- Manufacturer: O.D. Mobler
- Year: 1960s
- Country: Denmark
- Materials: Solid teak wood and fabric
- Condition: Good, minor wear consistent its age and use
- Height: 70 cm, 50 cm (seating) / 27,5 inch, 18,5 inch (seating)
- Width: 60 cm / 23,5 inch
- Depth: 53,5 cm / 21 inch
- Quantity: 4
- Ref.: CH169