Cassina Lounge Chair ‘Maralunga’ by Vico Magistretti in Dolphin Grey Leather, Set of 2. Italy, 1970s. Ref. CH208
€ 2.450,- / set
Comfortable set of two Maralunga lounge chairs, designed by Vico Magistretti for Cassina in the 1970s.
The chairs are upholstered in a fine dolphin grey leather and show a very nice patine.
With the flexible headrests an active or more relaxed sitting position can be regulated.
Both labeled (!) chairs are in a very well preserved vintage condition, with some wear consistent its age and use.
- Designer: Vico Magistretti
- Type: Maralunga
- Manufacturer: Cassina
- Year: 1970s
- Country: Italy
- Materials: Dolphin Grey Leather
- Condition: Very well preserve, some wear consistent its age and use and nice patine
- Height: 72-105 cm / 28,4''-41,3''
- Width: 94 cm / 37,0''
- Depth: 90 cm / 35,4''
- Seating Height: 42 cm / 16,5''
- Ref.: CH208