Cassina Lounge Chair and Hocker ‘Portovenere’ by Vico Magistretti in Blue Fabric, Italy, 1980s. Ref. CH181
Magnificent comfortable lounge chair and hocker, model Portovenere in blue fabric. Designed by Vico Magistretti for Cassina in the 1980s.
The lounge chair with flexible headrests as well as the matching hocker are in very good vintage condition, with minor wear consistent its age and use.
- Designer: Vico Magistretti
- Type: Portovenere
- Manufacturer: Cassina
- Year: 1980s
- Country: Italy
- Materials: Fabric, Steel and Wood construction
- Condition: Excellent, wear consistent its age and use
- Chair sizes:
- Height: 88 cm / 34,7''
- Width: 100 cm / 39,4''
- Depth: 90 cm / 35,4''
- Seating Height: 45 cm / 17,7''
- Seating Width: 60 cm / 23,6''
- Seating Depth: 54 cm / 21,3'' (with back cushion)
- Hocker sizes:
- Height: 38 cm / 15,0''
- Width: 85 cm / 33,5''
- Depth: 60 cm / 23,6''
- Quantity: 2
- Ref.: CH181