Cassina 3-Seat Sofa ‘Portovenere’ by Vico Magistretti in Cherry Red Velvet Soft Fabric, Italy, 1980s. Ref. S060
Impressive comfortable 3 seater sofa in fruity red velvet soft fabric. Designed by Vico Magistretti for Cassina in the 1980s.
The sofa with flexible headrests is in a very good vintage condition, with minor wear consistent its age and use.
- Designer: Vico Magistretti
- Type: Portovenere
- Manufacturer: Cassina
- Year: 1980s
- Country: Italy
- Materials: Velvet Soft Fabric, Wood and Steel Construction
- Condition: Very good, minor wear consistent its age and use
- Height: 88 cm / 34,7''
- Width: 230 cm / 90,6''
- Depth: 90 cm / 35,4''
- Seating Height: 45 cm / 17,7''
- Seating Width: 190 cm / 74,8''
- Seating Depth: 52 cm / 20,5''
- Ref.: S060