Cassina 3-Seat Sofa ‘Maralunga’ by Vico Magistretti in Black Leather, Italy, 1970s. Ref. SS062
Comfortable 3 seater Maralunga sofa, designed by Vico Magistretti for Cassina in the 1970s.
This sofa has a black leather upholstery with a very nice patine.
With the flexible headrests an active or more relaxed sitting position can be regulated.
The sofa is in a good vintage condition, with some wear consistent its age and use.
- Designer: Vico Magistretti
- Type: Maralunga
- Manufacturer: Cassina
- Year: 1970s
- Country: Italy
- Materials: Black Leather
- Condition: Good, some wear consistent its age and use
- Height: 72-105 cm / 28,4''-41,3''
- Width: 240 cm / 94,5''
- Depth: 90 cm / 35,4''
- Seating Height: 42 cm / 16,5''
- Seating Width: 180 cm / 70,9''
- Seating Depth: 50 cm / 19,7''
- Ref.: SS062